Give thanks with a grateful heart. "Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow." - Melody Beattie
As we gather to celebrate Thanksgiving, our team members wanted to share a few blessings they are thankful for this year.
- My beautiful wife. She has the patience of Job.
- My family, my faith, my country, and my bourbon collection
- A healthy family
- Faith, family, & friends
- The generosity of others
- God's love and grace
- Family & Diet Mt. Dew
- Jesus and my salvation
- To see another day
- For my loving and caring wife
- That "I was once blind, and now I see". Taking for granted that seeing colors is probably what some do. I'm so grateful for change in seasons to see colors.
- The team that God has placed together to build up homes as well as each other.
- 11 awesome grandkids